Assisted living training for active CNAs/LNAs/DCWs
For active CNAs/LNAs/DCWs to become caregivers.
Being a caregiver is a rewarding and fulfilling career. The State of Arizona requires caregivers to receive specialized training and pass the state exam. At Assisted Living Pfundamentals:
- You can start classes today.
- All class work is completed online.
- Training is tailored to your schedule and self-paced.
- You schedule your state exam at a location and time that works for you.
Your training will consist of 16 total hours. The state exam is offered every week at multiple locations and times. Training Topics Include: Medication Management
Cost: Class $235 plus State test $65.00 = Total Signup cost of $300.00
TO GET STARTED: Complete the enrollment form below, make payment, send a copy of your US ID or Visa, and send a copy of your food handlers card. Once the enrollment form and payment are received you will receive two emails to get started.
Enrollment Form: Click Here (Opens in new window)
To Make Payment:
- Zelle: [email protected]
- Venmo: www.venmo.com/pfund
- Card: $315.00 Select your training course from the drop-down, then click the Yellow Buy Now below (price includes a 5% processing fee).
If you need support call or text 602-726-2800 or email [email protected]